Saturday, March 11, 2006

Willow update..........

Just wanted to let you all know that Willow seems to be doing well. Still not herself but I bet by the end of the weekend she should be back to her bouncy self. She didn't eat much today but what she did eat she has kept down. She was bright eyed and alert today just really drowsy and lazy. ( I think she is just wiped out from being so sick) She got up during the night and had a accident, out of all places in my youngest daughters bedroom on the carpet...strange? I wonder what made her go there?oh well not a big deal to me I have spray and cleaner for Puppy Accidents so a little spray , scrub-brush and elbow grease did the job. Anyway my hubby and I went out for Dinner tonight and I felt bad leaving her home alone not feeling well so ...Don't laugh...................I moved her crate in front of the TV and turned the Animal Planet channel on for her to watch while we were gone...( My hubby to me I am crossing the line!)

6 comments:

.:*PugLove*:. said...

There is nothing wrong with putting her in front of the TV. Something I do...Sadie loves loves loves my english grandfather and he made a CD, so when we go out for a long while she gets to listen to the CD.

We're very happy to hear Willow is doing well and hopefully you'll never see the sypmtons again!

Anonymous said...

Oh God. Poor Willow and poor mommy too. I am sooo glad she is getting a little better each day though. She'll be fine by Monday :)

I am curious to know if it was the new medicine or the shots?? What shot did she get?

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear Willow is well on the mend.

Your not crossing the line...I leave the tv on when I am gone for Bandit and Paisley. A bit of noise so they don't feel separation syndrome.

Paula http://pugsalicious.typepad.com

Anonymous said...

OMG! I am so sorry that Willow has been so sick over the weekend. I KNOW that must have been very scary. Good that you guys took her to the vet right away.

Leah said...

Hi Willow and Belle,
Hope you guys are good. We just wanted to let you know that our names are wrong on your friends list. We are listed as "Moxie and Daisy" but we are really "Oscar and Daisy." Moxie is our friend and is on our blog but we are the main attraction. Just wanted to let you know--Oscar was feeling sad and left out!

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

OOps.....I can be such an airhead at times..I am so Sorry Oscar..No hard feelings I hope. :o(