Monday, March 06, 2006

I Love my new Sister.....

Finally....! Willow and Belle can have play time together. Willow is understanding that Belle is a lot smaller than her. Yet she still plays rough but knows her boundaries with Belle. There was a few times where I had to get in and break up the fun. but they were back at it in no time. I guess Willow is teaching her sis things a Human Mom can't. So I let them go and do their thing but watch on the side line and ref. She should sleep well tonight! Yes Belle these are the shoes that we aren't supposed to chew on, Besides it looks like our Human sister got hers all wet and Muddy..Yuckkkk! :p
A game of Hide 'n Seek.............I sniffed you out Belle, Don't tell Mom you hid in the Dog Food Bin!
WHOOT HOOO...Look what our Human sister got for us out of the Claw machine at Wal Mart! a Pink Monkey we can play Tug o War with!
I love my new sis but I need a break.....Nothing like the warm Morning sun on my face......Excuse me while I rest my Precious face.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pictures of Willow and Belle getting along are so adorable.

Willow is also probably letting Belle know she is and will remain the alpha female in the pack.

At first Bandit was real careful with Paisley, but know figures if she can dish it out, she can take it.....lol.

Glad Willow is basking in the sunlight, she needs a soothing break after playing with a younger sis.

Paula http://pugsalicious.typepad.com

My Pugs Blogger said...

what great actions shots - you're such a lucky pug momma!