Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Willow Feels sooooooooo much better ! :o)

Back to normal.... What a scary ordeal that was. Thank you to those who sent Willow get well wishes....it worked thanks to all her Pug fans out there! I decided not to give her her new meds again like the vet ordered...it is really not worth it to me risking the chance for her to get extremely sick again.... no way! anyway Belle is growing so fast..she is a tough little girl she really gives it to Willow.


Look at the size difference of Willow and Belle, Gives you the idea to just how small Belle really is.........Hard to believe Willow was that small a year ago.

This is Willow's favorite place to nap. she sinks between the cushion and back of the couch. We have been entertaining the idea of getting a new Living room set but.....you see what Willow is doing to the couch? Deforming the Cushions...maybe we should wait? Kids....Pugs.....New Couch??? No Not a good idea. Belle .....she is loosing her Pot Belly....which is surprising she loves to eat!

Oh....I am so excited...I finally found and joined a Pug Meet - UP in our area ( well 20 Minutes away) the next Meet-up is April 1st..(My Dad's Birthday) this Group has 46 Pugs! Can't wait...My 2 daughters are thrilled and My husband even said he would like to attend...a family affair!

5 comments:

Mosilager said...

That's great news! Good to know. It's much harder for us when they can't say what they are feeling :(

.:*PugLove*:. said...

YAY WILLOW! It's great to se you up on your feet again with Belle around to keep your spirits up! Sadie and I have missed your stories the last few days!

Leah said...

Thanks for changing our link on your friends list--Oscar is much happier and loved his belly rub!

We are very glad to hear that Willow is doing so much better. I can't imagine how scary that must have been! We are also glad to hear you guys found a meet up. We love ours (except all Daisy and Oscar want to do when we are there is eat the goose poop at the park. Oh well!). Thanks for the update and love the pics! Makes me want to go buy another puppy!

Punchbugpug said...

Glad to hear Willow is better and that your not going to attempt those meds again! Meetup is a good way to make new Pug friends. We have been having ours indoors over the past few months, but still a good way to let off some "steam" for the girls. Rosie went to her first meetup this past weekend. She tried to "run" with the big dogs...very funny.

Anonymous said...

Yeah Willow!

Oh you will so love getting together with other pug owners at pug meetups. I belong to my local and also the one in Pittsbugh. I can't get enough...lol.

The picture of the size difference between Willow and Belle...reminds me of between Bandit and Paisley back in December when we first got her. She is catching up now a bit. She used to give it to Bandit to, but now as she has grown, he is giving it back.

Hey, we've moved our blog Pugsalicious on over to blogger. I think I am going to like it better, and its free!