Friday, March 03, 2006

Hair Night.....

Belle found a new friend!!!!! Herself!! Poor Willow is being kept prisoner in her crate, she is still too rough with Belle. so Willow had to sit on the sidelines while Belle got acquainted with herself in the mirror.


My youngest daughter was a bit sad knowing that she wasn't able to go to the movies with her big sister and friend. After we dropped the older girls off at the movies we had to run to the Pharmacy and she found some sponge rollers that she thought she needed..hoping to take the sad look off her face I agreed to get them for her. as you can see the first picture she is still a bit sad and the last picture she has a instant smile.........I will try to take a picture of her tomorrow that is if she can sleep with them in (ouchhh!) if so hopefully she will have curls. after we finished she said doing her hair was more fun than the movies. just a memory I hope she will hold onto..( spending time with Mom)

1 comment:

Sandy said...

It's got to be hard being the youngest. The older child gets to do everything first while the younger has to wait. I am six years older than my sister and she would wear my clothes and get in my makeup after I would leave for school or work...I never knew it until we were older. And poor Willow...sitting in time out is hard.