Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Adjusting........


Belle seems to be adjusting just fine....she keeps herself busy and found out she can bark..too Funny. it is so muffled and soft, she barks at her toy pig then swats at it, Still off balance she usually falls over. Here is picture of her nibbling on Willow's ear. Poor Willow all she wanted to do is sleep and Belle just wanted to play. I told Willow that her sister had me up about 4-5 times during the night so she must of told Miles and they both helped me out with the dishes.........

Willow must of found a spot that Miles missed.....a little gravy maybe :0) A fresh load of laundry..........
Belle is hoping that I don't mistake her for Laundry and that I don't fold her up and put her in the drawer.....

3 comments:

Sandy said...

It's funny to see their big eyes going sideways in their little faces.

My Pugs Blogger said...

I love that pic with Willow helping with the dishwasher! Meimei does that too!

Dave said...

Just checked into see how the newest addition to the family was doing. Have fun little pug, it looks like your peeps sure are happy to have you home.

Cheers and woofs