Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Welcome Home Belle......

Here is Belle on our Long Journey home..about 1 hour 45 minutes away, she did well she loves to lick and nibble on you fingers. I Think she must have had a Heineken before we picked her up..her Puppy Breath smells similar to beer....my daughters said it smells like a skunk...either way stinky breath or not she is a KEEPER....
This is Belle with her Big Human Sister for the first time...I think my daughter has a permanent smile
Belle with Her other Human Sister for the first time..My daughter couldn't believe her eyes...she asked me if she was for her....I said no she is mine but I will share.
Belle and me...excuse my short shirt Belle had a snag with her pack paw and tugged onto my sweater..anyway I couldn't resist this picture due to her Tongue sticking out....You can see I have her crate and pen in our master Bath because Willow and Miles (our lab.) keep jumping on the gate about not leaving her alone so I thought she would do better in a quite place. so far so good.


Finally Willow gets to be with her sister, Poor Belle, All Willow wants is to play but she is a little to rough, she(willow) pawed her pretty good so we will have to be around to observe. Belle has such a great personalty. She is a Hoot. a little uncoordinated but funny to watch...she tries so hard to walk but is so off balance she is all over the place. Funny :0) she grunts, she squeaks, and smells so sweet. She is a Love..I am glad she's home. oh also she has made it to her potty pad each time ...no accidents today.!!! Yippee!!

3 comments:

My Pugs Blogger said...

Oh my GOSH!! How freakin' adorable! Even though we only brought our Miko home 4 months ago it always surprises me how small they are when they come home. Don't worry about Willow being too rough - Belle will learn quickly enough how to play and stand up for herself. Congratulations - what a great day! I'm so excited for you!

Anonymous said...

Your flat tummy gives me hope that one day after having this baby, I will have a decent figure again!

Anonymous said...

Awww! Yay! Belle is sooo cute!