Friday, March 17, 2006

No Photos....Camera is on the fritzzzzzz!

Sorry my digital camera is having issues...........Bummer, I got a few good shots with Belle and Willow playing with Miles.( our chocolate Lab) so hopefully soon I will get the camera figured out.
I hope everyone had a good ST. PATRICKS DAY!

...we also found a few unwanted visitors.....Fleas! so we are spraying, shampooing and Revolution ( Willow and Miles use Revolution) and Frontline ( for the cats) treatments this weekend! I have to keep a good eye on Belle.......too young for treatments. so far so good with her, haven't seen any fleas on her. Just Poor Willow and our Cat Alex...Oh and this reminds me. We brought him to the groomers to get a "Lion" cut ( he is a Long Haired Cat) to help get rid of the fleas. I have to take a picture of him, he looks like a Poodle all shaved around his body except for his head, feet and they left a ball of fur on the very tip of his tail...oh so funny. I must get this darn camera to work to get a picture of him. It is Hysterical!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor Alex. Both my cats are short haired, but thick. 8 yrs old and fortunately only had to treat them once. Knock on wood!