Sunday, March 19, 2006

I was a bit nervous because I found a lump on the back lower right side of Willow. I assumed the worst...CANCER, I called the vet they want me to bring her in Wednesday Morning, anyway this morning I was reading our local News Paper and there was a photo of our Veternarian giving a Dog a Rabie shot ( during a Rabie clinic ) and I noticed he was injecting the vaccine in the exact area where the lump is on Willow...PHEWWWW! I feel a hole lot better after seeing this in the paper. Just one of those Hypercondriac Pug Owners....
Belle get bigger everyday, she now pretty much has the run of the first floor of our house. We keep all the doors shut to keep her just in the Kitchen, Dining and Living room area. She is loving her big Brother Miles pretty funny seeing a 4 lb pug with a 90lb Chocolate lab. he really doesn't know what to think of her. He is very gentle with her. She love to bite on his feet.

No comments: