Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Reading The Local Paper with Mom..... :o)

I was trying to read today's paper in the living room and Willow would walk and lay all over it so I moved into the bedroom to finish reading with no Puggy interruptions. Well...Willow indeed made it a point to follow me and she kept scratching at the bed to join me. she this time she laid down beside me and didn't get in the way. Soon after she was fell asleep. I guess she missed me while I was at Work. I think I missed her more though...LOL :0)

3 comments:

.:*PugLove*:. said...

Work it Willow! Don't they just milk it for all they can. Sadie does this worse when I want to type at the computer, she'll just lay on my hand or lick it!

Sandy said...

It'd be nice if everyone wanted to be around us "humans" like the pugs do.

Punchbugpug said...

Enjoy those quiet moments reading with Willow...just wait until Belle arrives!