Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Playing House with My Human Sister....

Poor Willow.... My daughter's friend was not able to come over to play today so Willow knew she was in for a long afternoon of playing dress-up and house. This is a photo of their *pretend* walk to the store . Willow was a good spot. She actually likes the doll stroller. (There are a few dog strollers for sale at our local pet supply store....I wonder if I should invest in one....could be handy for walks and when we go to the parades....something to think about) anyway Willow can't wait for her Baby sister to come home to join the fun....6 more days to go..uggg the closer I get to getting her I get more and more anxious. I will just cherish the last few days I have with Willow one on one...I was thinking that this morning when I was laying in bed getting ready for the day and Willow was snuggled right up against me under the covers sleeping so sound, Wondering if she will be mad with me for having to share me with another Pug, having her space invaded. Not being the center of attention. Going to be a big change but I am Optimistic that it will all go smoothly and nothing but 2 happy little Pugs and a BIG CHOCOLATE Lab all content with each-other........

2 comments:

Sandy said...

I like the idea of a stroller for the pugs. I might get one for ours because Tiny is having old age problems with her back legs and Sugar has had problems with her back legs all her life. Cute pictures of your girls playing together. I think pugs are suited to being with another pug, especially if they are left alone quite a bit. Don't worry too much about Willow being upset! Somehow there's always enough love and attention to go around.

My Pugs Blogger said...

How cute! It's so nice to see Willow playing with her human sister!

Meimei took having to share her mama very well - I know that Willow will be the same. The benefits of having a playmate and best friend around all the time is worth sharing cuddles!